Paradis Latin Show
- Experience the hit show and Paris essential, Paradis Ã la Folie
- Sip a glass of champagne
- Enjoy a hit show of the Paradis Latin
In a few wordsIf you only see one show in Paris, make it Le Paradis Latin Cabaret.
For tonight entertainment you will get to see the stunning hit show "Paradis à la Folie". Taking Paris by storm it is a Champagne cocktail of joy and frivolity. Interactive French Cabaret at its best, it features original music, spectacular costumes, and extraordinary dance routines that will take your breath away.
In detailTucked away in the historic, Left Bank, the theater was designed by Gustave Eiffel and is a national landmark. The Cabaret of choice of the French public, it is where they go to celebrate the important moments in their lives, an anniversary, an engagement, a birthday or romantic weekend: life is to be savored and enjoyed.
Sit back and enjoy the lavish cocktail of music and dance, including the world-famous cancan, performed by this renowned troupe of dancers. Whether you are in Paris for a romantic weekend, a short vacation, or to entertain clients after an important meeting, this is the show for you.
- Ticket to the cabaret
- Drink as per option booked
Good to know
- Please arrive no later than 21:15 as show starts at 21:30
- If you need help organizing transportation to and from the show for your group, please contact the local supplier who may be able to help with arrangements
- Please note that for children, 2 soft drinks will be offered instead of the glass of Champagne
28 rue du cardinal lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Cancellation possible with a 48-hour advance notice
Value for money
We were a bit sceptical about this show, but having done the Moulin Rouge and the LIdo we decided to give it a try. It was a good surprise for the price we paid