- Skip the long lines to enjoy fast track entry to the Louvre Museum.
- Follow your licensed guide through the highlights of the Louvre.
- See the famous Venus of Milo, the Mona Lisa and the Nike of Samothrace.
- Be free to stay in the Louvre after the tour to continue exploring on your own.
2-Hour Louvre Small Group Guided Visit
In a few words
Enjoy the intimacy of a semi-private guided visit during a 2-hour tour of one of the world's most famous museums. Designed to show the very best of the Louvre, your small group will pass by the lines to see popular pieces such as paintings and sculptures by Michelangelo, Da Vinci and Delacroix. Learn the art history of the French Romantic, Neoclassical, and Renaissance movements and enjoy free time to explore.
With more than 35,000 works of art on display in 403 rooms, visiting the Louvre can be quite intimidating. Just spending 10 seconds per art piece will take you more than 4 days, without sleeping, to cover the collection. Our tour is designed keeping in mind that your time is precious and we focus on giving you the very best of the Louvre. Your group of only 15 people or fewer will be intimate and your guide easy to interact with.
After meeting your licensed guide, a few minutes walk from the Louvre, you'll skip the long entrance lines and follow a carefully-planned itinerary.
The museum itself bears a lot of History. Initially built as a fortress during Middle Age, turned into a Royal Palace during the Renaissance, it finally opened to the public in 1793. From Ancient Egypt to the crowning of Napoleon, the Louvre hosts today more than 35 000 pieces of art, passing by Giotto, Raphael, Caravaggio, or Delacroix. Walking the great galleries, you will hear incredible stories about your favorite masterpieces, including the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, and sculptures by Michelangelo or Antonio Canova.
After the guided tour, you will be able to stay inside the Louvre as long as you want to enjoy the artistic diversity of what is today one of the most visited museum of the world.
What is included?
- 2-hour tour with a licensed guide.
- Skip-the-line access to the museum.
- Entrance fee for exhibitions in Napoleon Hall.
- 2 rue de l'Echelle, 75001 Paris (in front of the Starbucks) - 2min walk from the Louvre.
Good to know
- Small groups of 10-15 people
- Louvre museum is opened until 10pm on wednesdays and fridays (evacuation at 9:45pm)
- No elevators available during the guided visit
- Large bags are not allowed
- Eating and drinking is strictly forbidden in the museum
- Please note this visit is not suitable for physically challenged visitors