- Skip-the-line access to get to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access the Summit of the Eiffel Tower (if option booked)
- Amazing views of Paris
- Entertaining Guide
Eiffel Tower Fast Access
+ Summit access
Choose to reserve
Access all levels of the Eiffel Tower including the Summit (906 feet from the ground!)
Important: The access to the Summit will not be allowed for physically challenged people.
Enjoy panoramic views 377 feet from the ground!
In a few words
Skip the long lines to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy access to the summit at your own pace. Enjoy panoramic views of iconic monuments, and discover Gustave Eiffel's original office.
Enjoy bird's eye views of Paris from the 2nd floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower, and then access the summit for a peek at Gustave Eiffel's original office.Meet your guide next to the Eiffel Tower for a brief introduction to the history of the tower. Then, bypass the notoriously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor, where your guide will tell you interesting tales and anecdotes about the tower's unique history. Learn more about the 'City of Lights' and enjoy privileged views of the Notre-Dame, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and Les Invalides.
Your guide will then leave you to enjoy the Eiffel Tower at your own pace. Ascend to the summit (reserved access does not exist from 2nd to 3d top floor) for even more breathtaking views. On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to walk on a new glass floor, 200 feet above ground.
What is included?
- Reserved entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor
- Access to the summit (if option booked)
- Great guide
Good to know
- Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Skip-the-line access does not apply from 2nd floor to the 3rd floor summit
- The guided section of your tour ends on the 2nd floor, so the guided duration is way shorter than 2 hours
- Visits to the top of the Tower are not authorised for safety reasons to disabled people
Please note that non-foldable buggies or strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Knives, sharp objects, glass bottles, padlocks and flags are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower.
If the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour and you will be refunded for the Summit portion.