- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of Paris including skip-the-line access to the Louvre.
- Ascend to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views overlooking the city.
- Learn about Paris landmarks on a Seine River cruise
- Avoid the queues to Paris attractions with admission tickets procured ahead of time.
1 day : Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Cruise - all guided
In a few words
Hit all the Paris highlights, starting with a 1.5-hour tour of the Eiffel Tower including standard access to the tower Summit. Follow up with a narrated cruise along the Seine River, admire Notre-Dame Cathedral (from outside since April 2019), and a guided walk to the Louvre Museum. You’ll have skip-the-line access so you can bypass the Louvre's outdoor crowds and tour the artworks for 2 hours with your guide.
- Meet your expert English-speaking guide on the meeting point : Fontaine St Michel and start your journey being among the first ones to go up on the Eiffel Tower. Your guide will secure tickets for the group and you will then ascend to the Summit by lift where breathtaking views await you!
- From the ground and throughout your visit up to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower, your guide will tell you interesting tales and anecdotes about the tower’s unique history. Learn more about the “City of Light,” and enjoy privileged views of Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe and much more.
- Your tour will continue with a relaxing Seine river cruise starting from the Eiffel Tower. Admire the iconic sights of Paris: Grand Palais, Alexandre III bridge, Invalides, Concorde Square, Orsay Museum. Learn fascinating stories and tales from your tour guide as you sail down the river.
- Then enjoy a pleasant and well-deserved lunch-break in one of the nice restaurants suggested by your guide (own expense).
- Meet again your guide for a historical walk from Notre Dame Cathedral to the Louvre.
- Discover Ile de la Cité amazing neighborhood, Paris historical heart and step on the foot of Marie Antoinette to learn about the French revolution.
- Finish your day with a 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre Museum. Follow a carefully planned itinerary to look at the legendary Mona Lisa and her world famous friends: Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace and many more. Marvel as your guide brings the art to life on an insightful walk through the galleries. Hear the background history of timeless treasures.
- Meeting point will be communicated upon confirmation of your booking
Good to know
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- The order of visit of the attractions can be modified according to events or closing times.
- Tour not suitable for wheelchair.
- Free of charge for children aged 3 and under.
- Lunch fees are not included.
- The Eiffel Tower Summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons. This will not affect the tour.
- The visit of Notre-Dame (from outside since April 2019).
- A fair amount of walking is involved, make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security.
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.